Thursday 31 August 2017

20 'Marvel'lous Years

Yesterday Joshua was feeling well enough for us all to go to the Marvel Exhibition at the Brisbane Gallery of Modern Art (well enough loosely speaking - he did the entire trip in a wheel chair and it completely wiped him out, but otherwise he enjoyed it).

So, we celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary by looking at models of various heroes and villains, and marvelling (ha!) at the skill of the people who create the models, sets and costumes that go into making these films.   

I have to say, I don't think either of us envisaged us being where we are, doing what we're doing now when we said, "I do". I don't think we'd have anticipated any of the last 12 years either. But God is good, He knows best and personally, I wouldn't have changed any of it (except maybe this last bit...) 





3 comments:

  1. Congratulations and happy anniversary. Glad you got a day out. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete