Wednesday, 4 November 2015

Bethany

Bethany turned 13 last weekend, so we now have 2 teenagers in the house! She had a birthday party with friends from school. We did a scavenger hunt in the mall. Not something we have done before, so I was a little nervous, but it seemed to go down well. Each team had some money and a list of items to buy like a pink pencil; something with an animal on it; something for $1 etc..They also had a list of thing to photograph like one team member wearing high heels or silly hats. The last list was things to collect like 25 cents from the floor, an old receipt, a discount coupon and so on.  One girl said she was going to do the same for her birthday and another said could Bethany have the same party next year. I thought this was good feedback. We finished up with frozen yoghurt and then back to our house for pizza and a movie. (Why do Dominos in Australia sell a large pizza for $5?? That's roughly £2.50 per pizza. I don't think you can even make them for that price)





2 comments: