The rest of the holidays were spent, at least for the kids, meeting up with friends and having sleepovers, which meant I spent the time being a taxi service!
After the first week of school we decided we needed what we have now dubbed a 'micro break', so on Sunday we spent the day at the beach with friends. Even though it is only a day, the beach always feels like a holiday and we all enjoyed jumping the waves. Clearly enough time has past since our last visit for us to forget about the crocodiles and the jellyfish. Ruben was a little concerned about crocodiles but I reassured him. Really what else can I say!! Bethany was at a pool party in a 5 star luxury resort, (she has the right friends) which is why there are no photos of her.
The white bit is the edge of the net. As it is still 'stinger season' you are only allowed to swim in the net.
handsome children :)
ReplyDelete