Sunday 13 September 2015

Joshua turns 14

It was Joshua's 14th birthday this week. This is the first party I've done where quite a few of the boys were almost taller than me! Strange times. Poor Bethany was slightly outnumbered. We went to Laserfun to shoot lasers at each other. I'm a little out of my depth with teenage parties! We are a little past pass the parcel and jelly and ice cream. Still, apparently it was cool and Josh had a waiting list of friends at school who wanted to come if anyone dropped out. Ruben was not impressed that he was too young to join in (minimum age 6) but he was placated with a slushy and pretending to play one of the shooting games. Well he thought it was working, but I didn't put any money in! 

 I've decided I've had enough of novelty cakes and decided to go for plain chocolate. Not quite as exciting, but it probably tasted better. No fondant or scary colour butter cream icing in sight! Josh was happy so that's what counts. 

Sorry about the limited photos. I've just deleted  a few as I'm not sure what the etiquette is for posting pictures of other peoples children on line. 








1 comment: